1. Royal Resorts Rewards is a program created to reward Members and Guests of Royal Resorts (“Participants”) for their loyalty. By activating your account with Royal Resorts Rewards, Members and Guests can obtain rewards in any participating Royal Resorts establishments and redeem them according to these Terms and Conditions.
2. This program is only available to Members and Guests of The Royal Cancun®, The Royal Caribbean®, The Royal Islander®, The Royal Sands®, The Royal Haciendas® and Grand Residences by Royal Resorts®, as long as they activate their Royal Resorts Rewards account.
3. Royal Resorts Rewards and its benefits are offered at the discretion of RRP, L.L.C. (“RRP”), which reserves the right to change, limit, modify or cancel program rules, regulations, rewards and reward levels at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the value of Rewards already accumulated and the ability to use them or to obtain certain Rewards. RRP and its program participants may, among other things:
a) Change the way to earn Royal Resorts Rewards, increase or decrease the number of Royal Resorts Rewards required for a Reward.
b) Withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any Reward.
c) Add blackout dates, limit availability of Rewards, or otherwise restrict the continuous availability of rewards.
d) Change program benefits, program participants, conditions of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining or forfeiting Rewards, or rules governing the use of them.
e) Change or cancel its program Participants Rewards.
The accumulation of Rewards does not entitle Participants to any vested rights with respect to Rewards or Program Benefits. In accumulating Rewards, Participants may not rely upon the continuous availability of any Reward or reward level.
4. Royal Resorts Rewards is operated by RRP, LLC.
5. Participation in Royal Resorts Rewards is subject to Terms and Conditions rules, regulations, policies and procedures (“Program Rules”) that RRP may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. RRP may amend the Program Rules at any time without notice and reserves the right to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
6. The accumulation of Rewards is subject to the Royal Resorts Rewards rules. Each Participant is responsible for reading the newsletters, account statements and other Royal Resorts Rewards communication material in order to understand his/her rights, responsibilities and status in the Program.
7. The crediting of Rewards begins once the Participant has accepted the Terms and Conditions of the Program and therefore has activated his/her account.
8. Royal Resorts Rewards are non-transferable.
9. RRP has the right to end the Royal Resorts Rewards Program by providing written notice to its Participants six months before program termination. In that event, the right to earn and redeem Rewards may end six months after notification, no matter the extent of Participant participation/activity in the Program.
10.The Royal Resorts Rewards membership number is the Personal Identification (PID) assigned to the Royal Resorts Member or Guest. Each Royal Resorts Rewards Participant will have a unique username and password to gain access to restricted portions of the website or other sites. The content in these restricted areas is confidential to RRP and is provided to Participants for their personal use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on Participants’ behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
11. Royal Resorts Rewards will expire five years after the date of issue. An account may be closed at RRP’s discretion if no Rewards are accrued during a 60 (sixty) month period. All Rewards in the account will be forfeited by that time.
12. Rewards earned in any participating Resort restaurant and facilities are calculated based on the exchange rate at the moment the club bill is paid and the account is closed.
13. Purchases made in participating resort businesses will only earn Rewards when charged to the Club Bill. Any other form of payment will not earn Rewards.
14. All purchases made in partipating Royal Resorts businesses will be credited and available for redemption 48 hours after Club Bill is paid and closed.
15. If there is more than one Royal Resorts Rewards Participant staying in the same unit, it is their responsibility to give the Front Desk instructions regarding the distribution of the Rewards in the appropriate accounts.
16.The earning of Royal Resorts Rewards and the redemption of Rewards are void where prohibited by law.
17. In case of fraud or abuse regarding the Royal Resorts Rewards, including but not limited to Rewards and its use, RRP and its program Participants have the right to take the appropriate administrative and/or legal action, and all Rewards and certificates earned through Royal Resorts Rewards may be forfeited and the account closed.
18.Every Royal Resorts Rewards enrollment includes permission to communicate through email and phone calls. This permission can be rescinded at any time and Royal Resorts Rewards will honor the request.
19. Address changes must be made by contacting INTERVAL SERVICING CO., at:
TOLL FREE FROM
20. The benefits are available for the transactions of Royal Resorts Participants made at participating Royal Resorts establishments and if they have an active account. RRP has the right to add or change these benefits any time.
21. Royal Resorts Rewards “Participants” are responsible for ensuring that Rewards are properly credited. If the right credit/balance/rewards information does not appear on the Participant’s activity statement, the Participant may send RRP a missing rewards request email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow approximately 15 to 45 days for the Rewards to be credited to the account.
22. Participants can check their statement by logging in to RoyalResortsRewards.com, additionally an email will be sent every six months with the statement of the activity registered in their account.
23. Duplicate accounts will be cancelled.
24. Current redemption rate of Royal Resorts Rewards is 50 Rewards are equal to $1 USD. Redemption rate is subject to change without prior notice. RRP reserves the right to change redemption award levels, merchandise and services.
25. Royal Resorts Members whose unit is rented by the Rental Program, may choose to receive their proceeds in Rewards.
26. If there is an Owner Loan occupying the unit of a Participant with a Royal Resorts Rewards account, the purchases charged to this unit will not generate Rewards for the RRR Participant.
TOLL FREE FROM
US AND CANADA
Monday to Friday: 9am-7pm EST
Saturday: 9am-5pm EST